95% of B2B buyers prefer to buy online directly — Magento Commerce' cloud platform which enables you with the power to create a unique and engaging shopping experience. For more than ten years, Magento has gained an edge as the most popular eCommerce platform, with global development partners and extensions. It provides you with a truly feature-rich feature out of box-functions, which helps you, visualize your business through magento website development.
Magento Commerce Cloud: Magento Cloud Commerce is basically managed and host automatically through cloud infrastructure. The enterprise platform can be hosted on time or cloud server. Large business catalogs, complex B2B functions, custom traffic, and global presence can benefit from the Enterprise Business Commerce Cloud Platform. Some specific features include bluefoot CMS, elastic search, order management, content staging, etc.
Magento an open-source platform:
Magento Open Source is an open-source platform that originally came into existence in 2008. Contrary to the restriction of the SaaS model, every individual business owner can easily download and gets an unrestricted way to access the platform. Open source edition helps enterprises establish ecommerce web store and manage things efficiently. Added, this version of Magento is supported by a vast community of magento developer around the world with the extension to customize the user experience of the store.
Let's see what feature Magento latest versions have that benefits an eCommerce business:
1. Crafted for eCommerce: Magento CMS is typical for any eCommerce website design company for custom online shopping website according to the specific requirements of its client. Compared to other CMS, there is a need for full features and specifications to create the most attractive e-commerce store. It has an inbuilt library that initiates the developers in adding extra features to the website. The platform is user-friendly and smooth so that visitors can browse from the site and make a purchase. After all, the success key for an online business is dependent on how one delivers uninterrupted shopping experiences, which Magento really can do.
2. SEO friendly: Magento has built-in SEO tools which help in search engine crawl and ultimately leads to improved SEO ranking of the website pages. Built-in features include support for SEO-friendly URLs, Google Sitemap Generation, sorting popular search automatically, easy meta-tagging of products and much more. Also, platform indexing, page traffic, duplicate content, description and landing page are capable of managing parameters with great effectiveness. Beyond SEO, Magento also offers robust advertising and promotional tools that are capable enough to increase the sales up to an extent.
3. Secured and scalable: Security for ecommerce traders is the biggest concern because the customer's personal and financial information is at stake. Apart from this, the implementation of GDPR like regulatory compliance has made it even more important. Magento solved this issue with its trustworthy safety features and practices. Moreover, besides offering many security plugins for additional security, the platform also comes with the periodic security patch release. In addition to security, Magento has also praised for scalability that packs it. Through scalable eStore, one can make sure about managing large product catalogs and enhanced traffic volumes due to business growth.
4. Smooth and quick checkout: Checkout has a significant effect on your eCommerce sales and glitters, or long process may result in cart abandonment. The smaller the checkout process, the better the chances of its completion. Magento allows users to buy multiple products simultaneously and quickly check out. Users do not need to purchase individual products and pay separately at the time of checkout. Apart from this, the business does not have to keep the different extensions together to get a decent checkout process. Magento 2's one-step checkout feature makes purchasing experiences better than ever before.
5. Magento app development: With the emergence of M-commerce increasingly a business imperative' to imagine development and existence without a strong presence on the mobile channel is practically impossible. Magento platform invariably installs with the mobile app showcasing the shoppers with the best in class user experience for shopping no matter from which device customer is accessing. Moreover, it comes with highly responsive themes that can be utilized for developing a web store that gives flawless and seamless shopping experience across all mobile devices giving Omni-channel experience to end user. Some special extensions can be further installed to make the store device-friendly.
Undoubtedly, Magento serves as a Magento eCommerce development platform; it is the best decision to go for a full-fledged and robust eCommerce website development. Moreover, if you are looking forward to migrating the existing online store into Magento based eCommerce store, we at panacea Infotech, are a leading and experienced Magento development company that offers a vast range of eCommerce website development services for leveraging the robust online presence. Because of high experience and industrial presence as well as consistent track record of serving the global clients, we have emerged as top Magento ecommerce development in the USA and across the globe. For any detail drop us a mail at email@example.com